I need my test results for an official purpose (IVF / visa application / occupational health etc.) Can I obtain a certificate of my results for this?

Unfortunately this is not a service we can provide. We advise you attend your local sexual health clinic and explain what you require. Some clinics are happy to do this for free and other clinics may charge a small fee. You will need to have your photographic ID checked and a member of staff working in the clinic may perform the required tests on you.

 Back to FAQs